Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Debate me? Debate you!

As the result of some extraordinary oversight, your faithful Wizard has snagged a media credential and will be blogging the GOP debate tonight.  Stationed in the media center, I may have the opportunity to ask some of the candidates or their surrogates questions during the post-debate spin-o-rama.

Panelists at the Correspondents Breakfast
this morning in Rochester, MI.

Have a question you would like asked?  Post it in the comments on RightMichigan or on The Wizard of Laws, and I'll see what I can do.  Don't want your suggestion public?  Email me at thelegalwiz@gmail.com

Here's a few I won't be asking:
To  Michele Bachmann:  If you had your life to live over again, would you live it as a blonde?
Again to MB:  Have you ever been harassed by Herman Cain?
To Mitt Romney (from my son):  So, Mitt, Mormonism -- what's that all about?

To all:  Your hair -- gel or mousse?

To all:  When you were on Oakland University's campus and saw the deer, was your first thought (a) How sweet; (b) Look, it's Bambi; or (c) Mmmm, venison?
As you can see, I could use a little help, so let me hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. How about these:

    To Jon Huntsman: Can you put on two coats of wax please?

    To Rick Perry: Does it feel good to take percocet while giving a stump speech?

    To Rick Santorum: How is it humanly possible that you are losing to most of these other candidates?

    ReplyDelete